If youre a vat registered dealer then you will need to collect vat from your clients when you issue a vat invoice. Different countries in the EU have different vat rules that should be followed. For instance if you need to apply for a vat reclaim for products sourced from Poland then youll really need to produce a faktura vat or vat invoice in Polish before you do so. A local vat agent is normally the best ally when this occurs.


Who Upvoted this Story

What is Pligg?

Pligg is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own user-powered website.

Latest Comments